Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Wood Crate



Hiya Everybody!

Today I am showing you another project I created for my October card class. This one is a Thanksgiving Wood Crate (made out of paper, of course!). The crate is made using the Stampin’ Up! Wood Crate Framelits. I used Soft Suede cardstock, stamped both sides with the Hardwood background stamp, and then diecut the crate out of it. It really looks like wood! At class, we filled our crates with Hershey Kisses.

If you would like the complete instructions, or even just a supply list, send me an email.

The crate is perfect for this time of year, but it can also be used all year long depending on how you decorate it. 

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, click on the comment button below and let me know!

I hope you’ll enjoy this project!

Happy crafting,
~Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall & Thanksgiving Cards & Pumpkin Boxes 2018

Hello everyone! I am finally posting photos of the pumpkin boxes and Thanksgiving and Fall cards that I made for the shop! The shop is calle...